Mock Neck Lauren Top- Sale
An easy-to-wear relaxed fit elegant top with a mock neck scooped hemline. The shape drapes, flows and moves with you, and is the perfect,elegant closet staple.
- Fabric is soft and breathable
- Mock neck
- Cut and shaped intentionally to pair and layer with the Aiken dress
- Gentle A line shape, gives a beautiful drape over the hips
- Scoop and subtle high low hemline
- Armpits cut at the right spot, not too high or low. Covers your bra without being cut too high into your armpit
- Medium weight jersey
- Everglade, Plum: 95% Modal/5% Spandex
- Cream: 67% Bamboo / 28% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Black, Mink, Moss, Smoke: 66% Tencel (Lyocell) / 28% Organic Cotton / 6% Spandex
- OEKO TEK Standard Organic cotton
- Responsibly made in Montreal, Canada from sustainable materials
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
|Neck Point to Hem
How to take your measurements.
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Neckpoint to hem: Measure from the top of shoulder straight down to bottom hem, to find out where the length of the garment will land on you.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch to your ankle on the inside of your leg to see our pants length, (or from the crotch of your pants to the cuff, to compare our length to that of your pants).
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!