Tencel Lounge Short
- ¼” elastic waist band which is comfortable and fine and doesn’t cut into the skin
- Can be work high or low waist
- The fabrics flows and drapes beautifully
- French Terry
- 66% Tencel (Lyocell) / 28% Organic Cotton / 6% Spandex
- OEKO TEK Standard Organic cotton
- Responsibly made in Montreal, Canada from sustainable materials
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
|Ripple Lounge Shorts
How to take your measurements.
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Neckpoint to hem: Measure from the top of shoulder straight down to bottom hem, to find out where the length of the garment will land on you.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch to your ankle on the inside of your leg to see our pants length, (or from the crotch of your pants to the cuff, to compare our length to that of your pants).
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!