Tencel Spring Cardigan- Sale
This open front Tencel spring cardigan with patch pockets screams sophistication and pairs well with EVERYTHING.
- Above the knee length
- Open front, but cut wide enough that you could close it and cover up if you like.
- Large front patch pockets
- The long neck band it cut wide enough to wear it up cozy around the neck or folded down
- The sleeves are a loose enough cut that this cardigan can be comfortably layered over any long short or sleeve top
- French Terry
- 66% Tencel (Lyocell) / 28% Organic Cotton / 6% Spandex.
- OEKO TEK Standard Organic cotton
- Responsibly made in Montreal, Canada from sustainable materials
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
|Tencel Spring Cardigan
|Neck Point to Hem
How to take your measurements.
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Neckpoint to hem: Measure from the top of shoulder straight down to bottom hem, to find out where the length of the garment will land on you.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch to your ankle on the inside of your leg to see our pants length, (or from the crotch of your pants to the cuff, to compare our length to that of your pants).
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help!