Tencel Long scooped hem jersey Aiken Dress - Sale
A long tencel jersey dress with a scooped hemline that is sleeveless and is easy-to-wear The shape drapes, flows and moves with you.
*Cream is shown worn over Lauren top
- Fabric is soft and breathable
- Higher cut neckline
- Sleeveless shoulders are cut wide enough to cover the bra straps and just cover the shoulder. It’s a wide tank
- Cut and shaped intentionally to pair and layer with the Lauren top and Drift top to create a long sleeve or short sleeve look
- Gentle A line shape, gives a beautiful drape over the hips
- Scoop and subtle high low hemline
- Armpits cut at the right spot, not too high or low. Covers your bra without being cut too high into your armpit
- Medium weight jersey
- Everglade, Plum: 95% Modal/5% Spandex
- Cream: 67% Bamboo / 28% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- OEKO TEK Standard Organic cotton
- Responsibly made in Montreal, Canada from sustainable materials
- Wash cold
- Hang to dry
*Please note that we currently do not have product photos of the Forest, Moss, Smoke
|Neck Point to Hem||44.5"||44.5"||44.5"||44.5"||44.5"|
How to take your measurements.
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Neckpoint to hem: Measure from the top of shoulder straight down to bottom hem, to find out where the length of the garment will land on you.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch to your ankle on the inside of your leg to see our pants length, (or from the crotch of your pants to the cuff, to compare our length to that of your pants).
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!