Tencel brief cut Eco Underwear
These brief cut underwear are comfort starting with the first layer. Our full coverage undies are designed with a medium high waist and no elastics.
- Full bum coverage
- Mid rise
- No elastic
- TAKE NOTE: These are made of Tencel organic cotton jersey, which is a bit heavier than average underwear fabric. Keep that in mind depending on the feel and look you are looking for. They are great for an undie yoga session, lounging at home, or worn under joggers, but not everyone will love them under their skinny jeans (but then again some do!)
- Medium weight jersey
- 66% Tencel (Lyocell) / 28% Organic Cotton / 6% Spandex
- OEKO TEK Standard Organic cotton
- Responsibly made in Montreal, Canada from sustainable materials
- Wash cold
- Lay flat to dry. (That just sounds crazy...tumble dry low)
|Brief cut Underwear||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
How to take your measurements.
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips.
Neckpoint to hem: Measure from the top of shoulder straight down to bottom hem, to find out where the length of the garment will land on you.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch to your ankle on the inside of your leg to see our pants length, (or from the crotch of your pants to the cuff, to compare our length to that of your pants).
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!